The Job Listings Manager allows companies to publish online job listings with simple job board software and an optional RSS XML feed.
The Job Listings Manager is the easy way to incorporate a job board into your web design. And since you're using a content management system, it's easy for any authorized user to post jobs to the website without a webmaster or IT consultant.
Job Board Software
Features of the Job Listings Manager include:
- The ability to post jobs from multiple office locations
- Categorization of open positions into "job types"
- The ability to specify where a job is located, its duration, pay, job details and the experience required
- Active/Inactive flags control whether to display a job listing
- Optional expiration date can remove job postings automatically when they expire
- Automatic email obfuscation of email addresses protects your website pages from web robots and harvesters
Multiple Web Page Layouts Available
Choose from a variety of available layouts and mix and match within your website. Available layouts include:
- Lists of job titles grouped by Job Type
- Lists of job titles, posting dates and job codes
- Lists of job titles, city, state and wage
- Lists of jobs organized by Office and/or Job Type
- Full details of job listings
Organize Your Job Postings
You can setup different "types" of job listings, each displaying different job listings and details. In your web pages, you can display all Job Types on the same page, or display one Job Type on one page and another Job Type on another page. Allows you to reuse the Job Listings Manager in multiple areas of your website.
Add Images and Documents
As with all modules, the Job Listings Manager allows you to upload images and documents to display within the "details" of your job posting. Web designers can specify automatic image scaling and placement of user uploaded images. Hyperlinks to uploaded documents are automatically generated.
Publish Jobs via RSS XML Feeds
RSS 2.0 XML feeds are available to publish your job listings to RSS readers. Automatically post new job openings to RSS at the same time they are published in your website - no duplication of data entry. Consumers can subscribe to your RSS job posting feeds using their preferred RSS reader. Compatible with job submission sites like JuJu, etc.
No Arbitrary Limits
Create unlimited Job "Types" to categorize your online job postings, and create unlimited job listings within them. Create an unlimited number of users with accounts to manage your job board.
The Intellogy CMS works with the following website scripting technologies: