The Resource Scheduler is a reservation calendar and scheduling software that manages reservation requests. Reserve resources online and display bookings for conference and meeting rooms, vehicles, A/V equipment, tents, banners, demo and exhibit booths and more.
Web-Based Resource Scheduling Software
Key features of the Resource Scheduler include:
- Conflict Prevention - system will not allow overlapping reservations, eliminating double bookings
- Optional Administrative Approval - configure all or selected resources to require administrative approval before being accepted
- Automatic Email Notifications - administrators automatically receive notification when a resource needs approval, and the requestor receives a system-generated email once the request is approved
- Resource Reservation Calendar displays approved reservations
- Automatic email obfuscation of email addresses protects your website pages from web robots and harvesters
Use for Intranets or Public Websites
The Resource Scheduler can be configured in one of three ways:
- Public Users - allow requests to be made by any user. Does not require additional integration with other modules.
- Private Users - create a list of individuals who have the ability to make resource reservation requests. Typically, a single admin will process all reservation requests. The admin maintains and edits the list of private users. Can also be used in conjunction with custom user authentication scripts, such as that provided by User Manager.
- Contact Organizer Users - similar to Public Users, but integrates with the Intellogy Contact Organizer to maintain user reservation information.
The default configuration is for Public Users. To request a different configuration, submit a Support Request.
Organize your Resources
You can setup different "types" of Resources, such as conference rooms, vehicles or A/V equipment. Website visitors can then easily filter your Reservation Calendar by your Resource Types.
Add Images and Documents
As with all modules, the Resource Scheduler allows you to upload images and documents to display with the "details" of your resources. Web designers can specify automatic image scaling and placement of user-uploaded images. Hyperlinks to uploaded documents are automatically generated.
No Arbitrary Limits
Create unlimited Resource "Types" to categorize your Resources, and create unlimited Resources within them. Create an unlimited number of users with accounts to manage your resource schedule.
The Intellogy CMS works with the following website scripting technologies: