The Page Editor is an online HTML editor that allows you to modify the text of a page or section of a page. This powerful tool eliminates the need for a webmaster or IT consultant to make web page updates by allowing those with no design or HTML skills to make content changes within their website.
WYSIWYG Content Management Software
Once a web developer has created the website design and individual web pages, the Page Editor gives the site owner control of the website's content. With the Content Manager's editing toolbar, Content Editors can easily apply formatting or copy and paste the content from other desktop software applications, such as Word or Excel.
- Turn static web pages into dynamic ones using a content management web page editor
- Web designers define titles, text, even images as a "page section," allowing the Content Editor(s) to maintain content
- Use the easy WYSIWYG Editor to enhance the presentation style of the content
- Supports the upload of images and documents
- Define up to 1,000,000 editable pages/sections per website
- Developers can control settings for automatic resizing of uploaded images
- Include multiple Page Editor sections in one web page if necessary
- Allows Content Editors to edit content without disturbing navigation elements
- Customize the visual style of your website via cascading style sheet tags (CSS)
- Integrate module seamlessly into your website - no ads, no frames, no 3rd party URLs
- Automatic email obfuscation of email addresses protects your website pages from web robots and harvesters
Page Editor Plus
With Page Editor, all content managers can access every editable page section. To control page access by user, you need Page Editor Plus. Page Editor Plus is included in the Pro and Elite bundles.
As an extension of the Page Editor module, Page Editor Plus allows you to control the access to editing the page content at the user level. This will allow you to define different users access to different pages. For example, Jim can be granted access to all Product page sections, while Mary only has access to Human Resource page sections.
Integrates with the Search Optimizer module to provide page level META tags (title, keywords, description).
Add Images and Documents
As with all modules, the Page Editor allows you to upload images and documents to display within the "details" of your content. Web designers can specify automatic image scaling and placement of user uploaded images. Hyperlinks to uploaded documents are automatically generated.
No Arbitrary Limits
Create an unlimited number of editable web sections. Create an unlimited number of users with accounts to manage your website content.
The Intellogy CMS works with the following website scripting technologies: