Stop Mashing Together 'Scripts'
Scripted CMS solutions like Joomla, Drupal, WordPress, etc. are easy targets for hackers due to their open source scripting deployment models. These scripts must be continuously maintained and updated with service packs when new threats are found and maintenance releases made available. Your websites may or may not work properly after these releases if you have done any script customizations. Who pays the programmers for the continued maintenance to keep these "free" scripts working in websites? You do.
As a hosted "Software as a Service" solution, the Intellogy® CMS solves the problem of security, backward compatibility issues, and maintenance releases. The nature of the design of the Intellogy CMS assures that customers are always current with the latest release of Intellogy.
- No databases to purchase
- No complicated scripts to install
- Uses simple HTML-like tags
- Fully customizable to your site design
(use CSS to maintain the look-and-feel of your design)
- Easily integrate RSS feeds
- Extensive online documentation for developers and content managers
- Website and email may be hosted anywhere
- Works with ASP, ASP.NET, PHP, Flash and XML websites
Intellogy was designed from the ground up to be more secure than "script" solutions. Utilizing web services technology, Intellogy inherently offers an additional layer of security between your web pages and the SQL database. Say goodbye to SQL injection threats, maintenance release vulnerabilities, hackers and more.
Your data is secure with Intellogy. Here are some of the ways that we protect your data:
- Dedicated servers and firewalls are isolated and protected.
- Dedicated SQL servers are firewalled and protected.
- Content Manager login and administration screens utilize SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) software, the industry's standard.
- Content Manager login screens utilize undocumented authentication methods to suppress robots.
- Robust application design with anti-SQL injection measures implemented.
- Internal audit tracking and weblog tracking.
- When collected, your personal information is encrypted and secure, including credit card number, name and address, etc., so that it cannot be read as the information travels across the Internet, nor directly from our SQL databases.
- Nightly SQL data backups with 90 day history available.
There are advanced configuration options available for Intranets and other private applications. Contact Intellogy support for more information.
Important - your data is only as secure as your Login ID's and Passwords. Intellogy recommends the use of strong passwords. Click here for guidelines on creating strong passwords.
The Intellogy CMS works with the following website scripting technologies: